Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wecome Back Children...

Hi!Its wonderful to start a brand new year with you guys again. I'm thrilled to try out new things with all of you this year. I hope you are happy to see me again. We had a great time last year and we sure will this year. I have faith in all of you that you are a year older this year and are ready to take up more responsibilities and challenges ahead of you. Mdm Pavi will work with all of you to help you reach your potentials. Let's keep the 3D's (Discipline, Desire and Determination) as our class MOTO this year. I want to see us maintain discipline, have the desire to dream and determination to work hard to achieve your dream this year. You'll see both more fun and more work this year. So, stay positive and learn to speak up if you have to. Let's work as a team and make wonderful things happen this year. My heartiest best wishes to all my champions!

2 comments: